About Our Location
Salina Kansasland Tire was established in 1999
• 24 Hour Emergency Road Service
• Turf Buff & Retreads for the Softest Touch on Sod www.TerraTurfTires.com
• Solid tires for antique equipment
• Foam Filled Tires and Repair
• Skid Steer Wheels
• Toll free number: 800.255.0276
The Kansasland Tire Terra and Turf Group are the experts in the field. Years of experience
make us the folks to call on for your normal or not so normal needs. Whether that need is to
go wider, taller, narrower or shorter ... we can design and supply everything you may need. Tires designed for high load capacity, low compaction, good traction and the custom or stock wheels to go with them. The Terra and Turf Group has tires from Alliance, Tireco, Galaxy, Goodyear, Titan,
Denman and other manufacturers to give our customers exactly what the need calls for.
We also produce custom retreads and turf buffed tires in many sizes and custom solid tires for antique equipment. We can deliver these tires and wheels whereever they
need to go.
If you are traveling, or your busy fleet is on the road, check our map for our other locations across Kansas to meet your service needs!
Kansasland Tire has been in operation since 1971 throughout Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado and Oklahoma.
Leave a testimonial for the Salina store
Air Conditioning Service & Repair - Cooling System Maintenance
Since having an air conditioner in your car is a sizeable investment it would be prudent to have it functioning properly. If that would mean regular check-ups then so be it. And it is only once a year. So it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
Come in today and we will give you 10% off your car air conditioning service.
To keep warm and cozy or cool and comfortable, it's best to maintain your heating and air conditioning systems.
A thorough inspection includes:
• Inspecting the interior controls and blower
• Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
• Testing the compressor belt
• Checking for leaks or other damage
System testing includes:
• A cooling system pressure test
• Comparing the A/C pressure to manufacturer specifications
• Testing the A/C system for refrigerant leaks
• Checking the interior vent air temperature